Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 6 of Chalean Extreme- Burn it off & recharge

So I'm done for the week tomorrow is my rest day.  Today I did Burn it off & recharge and let me tell you that cardio is no joke.  It's like the toughest cardio I have ever done.  That is considering though that before CE I was just doing my Walk Away the pounds videos (WATP).  My thought on recharge though, I honestly didn't finish the whole thing.  IDK but I did it right after Burn it off and honestly I felt light headed doing it.  I hate stretching because everytime I do stretch I feel like I'm going to black out and pass out.  I'm afraid of stretching because of this.  I'm thinking that maybe I'll skip my WATP workout tonight and do the Recharge video again tonight.  Even though it's probably better to do right now when my muscles are warm and plyable, but I would feel safer doing it when my boyfriend is here so if I do pass out he can be there.

Besides that yesterday I did my 4 mile WATP again since the night before that I didn't do my 2 mile walk.  It's cool cause before when I started doing the DVD I was exhausted by the time I finished it.  Now I'm tired but I still feel like I can do more.  I don't even feel sore the next day.  I still enjoy doing the workouts even though I put it on mute I still enjoy Leslie she has a very nice personality.  I would get a 5 mile vid or more but I promised my boyfriend I wouldn't buy anymore workout stuff.

I do notice my weight loss though and I enjoy it.  I notice it more around my oblique area...you know my love handles aren't that big anymore.  I still get disappointed though by my saggy skin.  Unfortunately my tummy looks like I had 3 kids and I only had 1.  And she wasn't even that big she was born 5 lbs 12 oz. I only gained 17 lbs during pregnancy and ate like normal especially knowing that I didn't want to be that girl whole ate the whole pantry because she was pregnant.  But the thing was that my daughter was breeched meaning she was stuck sideways the whole time so everytime she would stretch in my belly she would stretch my skin.  I have my stretch marks going from one hip to the other...I hate it and I know it would never go away but I'm wondering if the saggy skin would get tighter or if my tummy would look a little bit better.  I know in the Chalean extreme before and after pics there where women that had the mommy apron but I didn't see the stretch marks cause they only show the side pics and you can't see the front of the belly in those.  If anyone reads this and has done the program and knows about the stretch marks or saggy skin let me know.

My arm feels a little better good thing I have tomorrow to recover too.  Maybe once I do Recharge tonight again I'll feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.