Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 6 Turbo Jam - Still day of rest...

So today is the first time I went to Wendy's in a while. I went to get something quick for me and my kid. I only had one small Crispy Chicken Sandwich and I feel gross. Like my whole mouth feels very greasy. I wish I didn't go there. Usually if I get fast food I go to taco bell and get their fresco tacos. I know it's still fast food but 150 cals for one crunchy fresco taco is okay. I've been trying to eat more at home though and snack throughout the day. Well I def don't think that the crispy sandwich was the way to go. I was going to have a baked potato but they ran out of potatoes :(. Well next time I'll just go home. Tonight I'm making chicken parmesan with noodles. Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.