Monday, September 14, 2009

Regular Rants

So today was a busy day good thing it was my rest day. I don't know how I'm going to fit two workouts tomorrow. I'm going to have to do one in the AM like really early and one when I come back to school. Oh yea that is why I'm really busy I'm going to school to be a phlebotomy tech and there is like A LOT OF homework and studying and a lot of crazy crap. Not crap, it's very essential but you know what I mean, *stuff*. Anyways I'm just gonna feel bombarded and I can't do it before I go to class cause I have to get my daughter, take her to my mom's, my mother will hold me up cause we'll have a convo about something, and then I have to go to class. So I get out of class at 9:00pm so by the time I come home it'll be 9:30pm on a good day. Then in the winter time it will be later, gah. It's okay if I can't do Turbo Jam then I can't do it, maybe I'll do a mile of Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds which is like 15 minutes-ish.

Oh so around dinner time our class gave us a dinner break so and there was a Burger King outside. Let me tell you Burger King is one of the WORST PLACES EVER to go when you are trying to eat healthy. Do you want to know how many Calories are in their veggie burger....wait let me pull it up...

K from Nutritiondata.com is Burger King's Veggie Burger
Cals: 340
Total fat: 10g
Sat fat: 2g
Sodium: 950mg....so if you are consuming 2000 cals that's 40% of your DV. My Cals are 1200-1500
Carbs: 47g....which I don't mind carbs cause some carbs are okay for you

You know what I had though? A side salad w/ half the packet of Lite Italian Dressing, Apple Fries with Caramel and water.

Cals: 155
Fat: 6
Carbs: 6
Sodium: 220mg.

I can't say that I did good all day though, because I am ashamed to say that I went to Subway and had their Chicken Parmesan Sandwich which is tasty but is crap with about 1500mg of salt and 560 cals. But that is my own fault I knew it was too good to be true I'm a sucker for crappy foods and I know I shouldn't be. It's live and learn, but I'm glad that Burger King at least had their Nutritional Info posted up so I could save myself from eating their veggie burger.

Anyways that is my ranting, I am glad I decided to monitor my salt intake I wasn't before and I figure that I'm a big salt eater so if anything I can monitor myself better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.