Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 8 Chalean Extreme - Burn Circuit 1 - I'm sore and I LOVE it!!!

So how was my work out? It was pretty good and not as exhausting as before. I find that I have better control of the bands now that I have gotten the hang of them. The only parts that I have trouble with in my workout are the ones that I have to do lunges and then do core rotations at the same time. It's not that it's hard like it's too heavy, but my balance is horrible so I feel like i'm going to fall over. Rather than that I feel Like i have better form now. My arm did start to hurt a little around the beginning of the workout but I used a lighter band and focused more on my left (noninjured) arm, than my right. I just want to keep up with the workouts and not stop even though it still hurts a bit so I'm just lowering the intensity on the other one. And that is about it for now :) I'll see you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.