Friday, September 4, 2009

Chalean Extreme day 9- Rest

Hello day 9 how are you? Good?  That is good.  So I did something I think I might regret, I became a beachbody coach.  I say I might regret it because I think I wasted my money.  I mean I know I have 30 days but I'm a try and hoping I get some profits out of it.

Now I found some great foods that I think will help me with my healthy eating journey.  I just got to say I LOVE those little Laughing Cow Cheese wedges.  I bought the light swiss kind and have been eating them in sandwiches and triscuit crackers.  They are so good and only 35 cal compared to the 110 cal in a slice of american cheese.  Also I got some snacks for the car when I start wanting to munch on junk.  So I got almonds, but not just any almonds I got Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Almonds and they are tasty :D yum.  They have just a hint of sweet flavor.

So yesterday I went under my calories.  After trying to meet my protein and not going over my fat I ended up ok with my fat and under my protein.  You know sometimes it feels like its tough trying to meet my calories sometimes either I get it or I go under.  But then I don't want to eat too much cause I don't want to go over my fat and it's always in the back of my mind that I don't want to eat too much cause I don't want to go over.

Another thing I noticed and I don't know if it is only me but I find that when I do my Walk Away the Pounds videos (like yesterday I did the 2 mile)  I find my self more sore because I did the CE in the morning.  I feel like I have to work my muscles more.  I wonder why is that.  Do you know?

If you want to check out Chalean extreme or any of the products I'll put my link on it:

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/jenndelgado/home

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.