Sunday, September 13, 2009

Today I'm going to start Chalean Extreme...this Afternoon I'm going to do Turbo Jam

I haven't started it yet but I'm going to do it this morning it is still 9 in the morning so I have time. I'm going to start with the dumbbells I still have to do my fit test and my workout. I'm going to continue doing Turbo Jam during the afternoon/evening. I'm excited and stubborn. Stubborn because I told myself I'd wait a while until I redid Chalean extreme, but I'm just getting jealous of everyone's awesome workout results and I'm like I WANT THAT TOO. Even though I don't think my results will be that awesome cause I'm going a bit lighter on weights. I'm just afraid of injuring myself again so I think I'll just be safer being careful and listening to my body.

I'm also aware that I can't only do Strength Training because as much as muscle burns fat, if I still have fat you can't see my muscle. What is the best way to burn muscle? Cardio. That and monitoring my food. I've been monitoring my food with sparkpeople, but I realize I need to not just worry about the quantity of my food but the quality. I also have to drink more water. I'll work on it though I'm not worried slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.