Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 11 Chalean Extreme I think I am going to have to stop Chalean Extreme and postpone it for a bit

My arm still hurts and I'm afraid I am aggrevating it.  I feel bad because I know that Chalene Johnson is always like go heavy and bla bla bla but I think I went too heavy and now my right arm hurts.  I feel bad cause now I'm going to have to restart this blog. I think I will do it with Turbo jam though and work my way  up to Chalean after that.  It sucks I didn't workout today.  I mean I have been getting awesome results with Chalean and it's only been 11 days.  Maybe I'll do Turbo jam to burn some of my fat and get a little bit more strength and when I restart Chalean I will go lighter.  I'm sure I won't get as awesome results as I would going heavy but then if I injure myself what is the point right I'd just have to postpone Again.  So keep in mind in the future for Chalean extreme.  Sorry if I let anyone down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.