Sunday, September 13, 2009

CLX again Week 1, Day 1

This time i did it with the dumbbells and omg what a difference. It is a GREAT DIFFERENCE than the bands. It feels So much better oh my. Like it felt so much better today than before I loved it. I just think that I might be a bit limited during my workout cause I don't have a great set of dumbbells that I'm working with I only have 5, 8, 12, and 20 lbs. Like that is really a big jump in weights and it is only I got myself this at Dicks:

Cap Barbell 40lb. Black Cast Set with Dumbbell Handles in Plastic Case









So I'm probably going to either have to make due with what I have or scrounge in the the future for some in between weights...which I don't want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.