Monday, August 31, 2009

ChaLean Extreme Day 5 Burn Circuit 3

So my workout was pretty good the only thing is that I had to go lighter on some of my workouts.  I think I unjured a muscle on my right arm because depending on how I move my arm it hurts like where the tricep muscle is...It's not even like soreness like muscle soreness from working out.  It affects my Range of motion a little.  I'm gonna just have to continue lifting lighter on the workouts that are affected by my injury.

So rather than that today I weighed myself since I've been weighing myself every monday on sparkpeople apart from my Chalean extreme tracking and since 6/22/09 I have lost 10lbs.  I am very proud of myself.  What I have to work on  is my mantra on how this is NOT a diet but a new healthy lifestyle.  I am worried that once I get to my goal weight or where I need to be I will go off track and go into a comfort zone.

I was also invited out to eat with my parents at the buffet.  At first I was a little hesitant about it because...you know it's a buffet.  All you can eat come on that is hard.  But it wasn't  and do you know why?   Because I planned ahead.  I went on the website and looked at the food's nutritional value and I wrote down what I should eat for dinner.  So I had a small salad; turkey with corn, green beans, and steamed carrots; and ended it with no fat soft served ice cream and cheesecake which I shared half of each with my 4 yo daughter.  Over all a great meal I even was able to come home to have a snack of sunchips and pretzels.  I'm pretty proud of myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.