Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Week 1 Day 3 CLX & TJ

Wow I'm so happy I fit my workout in. I was trying to combine 20 min TJ with Ab Jam, but when I came home from school my boyfriend was cleaning my daughter up cause she got sick all over the kitchen floor. So I still didn't want to skip my workout so I cleaned her up, took her a quick shower and put her to bed.

So I was Listening to the Chalean extreme audio CD and I figure there are three things I have to start doing:
-Start eating small every 3 hours.
-not eat 3 hours before bed time
-And instead of going straight to the Computer in the morning I need to do my workout before doing anything else.

So this is something I have to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.