Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 7 of Chalean extreme-Rest day ...I might make a vlog

I was on you tube and I noticed that there are quite a few ppl who have vlogs of their weight loss process.  So I'm thinking of posting some of my before pictures, then my before Chalean extreme, and then go week by week on my progress to see my progress on a weekly basis.  Rather than that my rest day is ok.  My power cord is crapping out on me so I took a *walk* down to the comp repair store.  I think it was about a mile there and back.  I'm not sure but I'm going to map it out on my Sparkpeople fitness map.  So that is all...I'm going to go now and work on my vlog and then jot down my walk.  Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.