Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 6 CLX Burn It off and going to do Recharge!!! Tomorrow is Rest day YAY!!!

Wow I just finished off my Burn it off workout and as much as it kicks my butt, it always reminds me that tomorrow is a rest day and a new week starts all over again. Right now I'm waiting until my body cools down a bit so I can do my Recharge workout. Last time I did my Recharge workout right ater Burn it off I felt sick and like I was going to pass out. So now I'm just waiting to calm my heart and breathing down so that I can do it. So I can start seeing a bit more definition in my arms. That is always a good thing. My weight hasn't left the 150s yet, but I'm sure pretty soon my weight will go down to the 140ville!!! YaY I haven't been that much since I first started dating my boyfriend. So I'm going to go off and do Recharge.

Oh yea and I'm going to have to start liking Chalene's crazy cardio if I ever want to grow a pair and can do Insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.