Sunday, September 13, 2009

Chalean Extreme Fit Test

Okay so right now I'm doing my fit test instead of posting it in my guide book I'm going to on here because I don't want to write in my book. So off to my 5 minute warm up....Going on Sparkpeople to look at their workout videos brb......

Okay so I jumped around for like 5 minutes my heart rate is pumping so now to Push ups

Push Ups: 11 regular push ups...that hurt my arm a bit I think next time during my workout i'll take it to my toes so it will hurt less.

Crunches:28

Squats: 26

forward arm plank: 32.62 seconds

Overhead Shoulder Press: I am going with 5 lbs. I know it's light, but I'm taking baby steps. I'm not hurting myself again. So 5 lbs with 12 reps

Bicep Curl: I did it with 5lbs it felt good but I think I could've went a bit heavier. So 5 lbs and 12 reps could've went a bit heavier.

Sit and reach: I'm going to guess an inch and a half...I have no one here to check for me right now.

Okay so now for the Measurements (inches):
I got a new tape measure so it isn't the same one as the last which the last one was made out of paper.
Waist: 33.5
Hips: 39.2
Abductors: 37.1
Chest: 36....but I'm wearing a sports bra so it's pushing the girls together.
Right arm: about 12...Might be inaccurate cause I'm doing it solo
Left arm: about 12 as well.
Weight:152.8 Which is more than before, but it's okay cause I ate breakfast. Whatever I'm watching what I eat so I'm not too worried about it
Body Fat: approx. 20%

So THERE are my starting measurements

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.