Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 2- Turbo Jam Learn and Burn

So today I didn't do the Learn part cause I did it previously I did the burn part which is only 16 minutes.  It was still good don't think it wasn't.  I mean I need to use a heart rate monitor to monitor how much calories i'm burning through my workout.  Well my arm feels A Lot Better, but I'm not over doing it.  I mean I'm doing my month of Turbo Jam and then going to do Chalean Extreme again.  Back to Turbo jam though it is fun I can see how it has a big fan club behind it.  I was looking at Chalene's website www.Turbokick.com and they have some cool hip hop and other dance workouts.  They looked good, but I am not going to spend anymore money on workout products for a while.  I need to do my Turbo Jams and Chalean workouts that way I get the most out of my money.  So that is about it for now.

If you are interested on any of the beachbody products go here and if you want to go to Chalene's site where she has some cool clothes, workouts, and a lot of other cool things come here to www.turbokick.com

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.