Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 4 of Turbo Jam 20 min turbo jam

So i did my 20 turbo jam video and I feel great. My abs feel tight and it's like the more I do it the more I'm enjoying it. It gets easier and I see why ppl enjoy it so much. So I was checking out the special features on the videos and I was watching Chalene's version of Punk'd, but instead it's called Jam'd. It was funny she wears her Turbo hate which looks like Aston Kutcher's Von Dutch hat and punks ppl on her videos. It's cute.

So I'm here having my strawberry chobani yogurt. I know I bashed it earlier but I bought like 8 of them so I have to eat it. I have to say though the strawberry tastes better than the vanilla. Like you don't taste the bitter sour taste afterward in this one. I also put my Bear Naked Fit granola on it because it just taste better that way and figure get some extra carbs in.

Oh I almost for got to post my latest measurements.

These are from the fit test I took before Chalean extreme which was on Aug 26, 2009
  • Waist - 35.5 in.
  • Hips - 40 in
  • Abductors- 37.5 in.
  • Chest - 39.5
  • R. Arm - 13 in.
  • L. Arm - 12.5 in
  • Weight - 156 lbs.
  • Body Fat % - 21%




Sept 10,2009
Now these measurements are from sparkpeople so they are a bit different. They are my right side extremities.

Waist - 31
Hips - 38.5
thigh - 21.5
Arm- 12
neck - 12.5
calf - 14
Weight - 151.8
Body Fat % - 20%

1 comment:

  1. When you do right by your body, your body will do right by you, so stay focused!

    ReplyDelete

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.