Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 5 of Turbo Jam- Day of rest

So today tomorrow and Sunday are my days of rest. Unfortunately I don't have much to say. I should try to squeeze in some workouts. OMG it's so cold this morning. It's like last week was beautiful and this week everyone is in sweaters and long pants.

I keep hearing everyone talking about Chalean Extreme and I want to really start right away. I see everyone's successes and I really want that. I'm still gonna rest up maybe if I feel okay I'll think of redoing it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.