Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 10 Chalean extreme - Burn Circuit 2

So today was my workout and it is getting easier and but I'm still enjoying it.  My arms are starting to get more definition.  Yesterday was a food cheat day w/o me wanting it to be.  We took the kids to friendly's yesterday and well I only got a bottle of water, one half of a grilled chicken wrap and a side of corn.  I didn't get any ice cream instead I went home and had a skinny cow chocolate and peanut butter ice cream sandwich.  Later that evening I ended up going to my dad's 60th birthday party at a Colombian restaurant so I only had like a cup of rice, beans, and a deck size piece of steak.  I mean I made sure that I measured it all and had a diet pepsi.  I mean I know I shouldn't have had soda but it was those occasions where you don't trust the water in those restaurants so I was better off having the diet soda.  So there you go thats my day 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.