Monday, September 14, 2009

Week 1 day 2 CLX & Turbo jam- Day of rest

So i'm using today as my day of rest. Yesterday I did my Turbo Jam 20 minute work out, nothing too fancy. I almost was about to go over my calories, because I only had 130ish left but I really wanted ice cream. I told myself that it was okay cause I was going to work out anyways. I stopped myself though, cause I don't want to go down that spiral you know. Thinking just because I exercise means I can overeat. I think that's a bad habit I learned from weight watchers. I believe it's counterproductive, cause your never really working out for you, just for what you are going to put in your mouth. Then you end up with the wrong idea about exercise. So I made an appointment with my doctor so that I can get a physical for school. I'm going to school for phlebotomy, which I hope I can get a job in it cause I really think that working as a CNA would break my back.

But I'm going to go to the doctor and ask if I can get some blood drawn so I can check my cholesterol, cause last time I was there it was a bit high. My total cholesteral was 221 (norm, range is 125-200) and Triglycerides was 151(suppose to be less than 150).
You know I'm just 24 I can't go having high cholesterol, cause keeping that up like that is calling for trouble in the future. I really hope it has gotten better.

I asked my boyfriend if he has noticed any obvious changes to my body (cause he's very honest with things like that), and he said no that it only seems like i've slimmed down. He says not to be so impatient cause I really just started Chalean extreme like 2 weeks ago and I stopped it for 1 week. So i'm determined to make some physical differences

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.