Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 8 I'm So tired from the Concert yesterday....

So I went to see a couple bands (Cold and Taproot) last night with my boyfriend and a couple of our friends. We didn't go to bed until 12 or 1 idk when but I'm so fricken exhausted I don't think I'm going to workout right away. I've also had this cold and I feel so run down. I know I have to workout and I've been slacking a bit with my eating....Careless eating since I've gotten my cold, but I know it is no excuse. I need to get back on track I haven't even been tracking all my food. But today is a new day, gees my body feels so tired it feels numb. I'll drag my butt up eventually....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.