Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 3 of turbo jam: 20 minute workout - That was good

So today I did the 20 minute workout and I made it.  It wasn't too bad though, compared to Chalene's Burn intervals workouts in Chalene Extreme.  But I measured my cal burn with a HR watch and in 19:28 min i burned 314 calories.  That is very good for a under 20 min workout.  It was quite enjoyable  I can't wait to see how I look like in one month after I'm done with these workouts.  Prob won't be much but it is something and something is better than nothing.  What I need to focus on is how I feel physically, how I look and not what the scale looks like, and my endurance levels while working out.  I still feel that when I don't eat breakfast I always fall below my calorie levels.  Oh and I went to the store and I bought some Greek Yogurts cause they have been getting a sorts of good reviews...but I tried the Chobani Yogurts and ugh I don't like em...I'm a give it a try I tried the vanilla one if I don't like it i'm a add a tablespoon of honey.   I tried adding some granola to it and I still didn't like it bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.