Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 42 of CLX Push Circuit 3

Here I am guys almost halfway done with this program and I'm thinking what to do after this. I was talking it over with my boyfriend and at first I wanted to get the Showcase pack which is 200 bucks but I need to get brakes for the car. He says, "You can stop eating for one day, but one day your car isn't going to break when you need them." He's right. I also need to save money for propane cause this is going to be a cold winter. I need to pay bills and buy food. I also need to find a job so anyone in Connecticut hiring come over my way. I'll do whatever is legal and ethical. Anyways I'm thinking maybe I should get the CLX upgrade and also start implementing Turbo Jam. I know I was going to do that this round but I can't get my big lazy butt up in the morning to get some cardio. I always end up doing CLX at night, the important part tho is that I'm doing it. So maybe that will be my next investment instead of P90x. Plus I don't know I've I'm quite ready yet for P90X and I love that Chalean is just 30-50 mins. I wonder in the long run would I get the same results doing CLX as doing P90X. Anyone know? Well yea the upgrade for CLX is like about 50 bucks with the coach discount. I think that is more reasonable than $200 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.