Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm injured and Doctor said to rest my arm. Taking a break from CLX

So I went to the doctors and I sprained my left shoulder. So she told me to rest, I asked her if I should just lift lighter and she said to rest. So I am going to rest and resume my workout after the 2 weeks. So I figure since this was suppose to be my last week of CLX I'm going to start Lean phase after my 2 weeks break. I just would hate to have to start ALL over again you know. So I think I might do my walking DVDs and get in some calorie burn. I'm still watching my food so that is good. So I'm just disappointed cause I was getting some muscle building and toning going on. My boyfriend doesn't want me to do my WATP dvds unless my Dr. okays it. I don't think walking is going to aggrevate it but he says the repetitive swinging motion might. I am just waiting for the Dr. to call to okay it. So here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.