Sunday, October 18, 2009

Week one of Push phase so far...

Well I have been doing okay so far I'm really enjoying push phase. I don't think I'm lifting heavy enough but I won't increase the weight until next week. I don't want to rush it cause I don't want to injure myself. So far I started a little heavier than what I did on Burn phase but now I think I'm going to move up to 10 and 12 pounds. As far as eating goes I had my first shakeology today after 2-3 days of not drinking it. I was a bit busy so I didn't have time to make it. I didn't do so bad though with my eating. I have to still do Burn It Off and I'm happy cause I get to see my favorite workout buddies which are Mike Saure and Leili. I love working out with them cause Skip annoys me with his overexaggeration and his side comments. I've stop doing the Recharge my workout cause everytime I do it I feel lightheaded. I know stretching is important but passing on the floor is not something I want to do. I know I haven't blogged in a while and I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.