Friday, October 23, 2009

Week two, push phase, burn intervals

So how have I been doing so far Chalean wise? Great I moved up from 5-8 lbs weights, to 10-12lbs weights. I am really enjoying this Push Phase and love all the moves cause they are challenging and tough. I find I have more energy in my workouts and I'm loving it. I'm halfway done with my workout program but I'm going to do the optional last month called the "Lean-for-Life month which incorporates all the workouts in one month. Talk about breaking a fitness plateau I guess that is why there is no getting tired here. I feel great though cause my arms are looking better and better. I'm constantly checking myself. I've also been taking my Shakeology and I think that is helping a lot to cause I feel like I have more energy for my workouts and I don't wake up sore the next day. As far as eating goes I've been debating the fact of increasing my calories cause I'm a bit more hungry this phase. On the team beachbody club site it tells me I should be eating more than I'm currently, but by quite a bit. I'd hate to increase my intake and then gain weight. You know honestly I want to save up money for that Showcase pack cause it comes with P90X and I've been seriously thinking of doing it. I see the results people have gotten with it and I'm like WOW!!! I don't think I'm going to consider getting the upcoming Brazil Butt Lift workout until I slim down more. That and if I get the Showcase pack it comes with Yoga Booty Ballet and I can lift my butt with that program too saving me money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.