Sunday, October 18, 2009

My first blog from my Team Beachbody Site...small bio.

Well this is all nice and fancy! Another place to put my thoughts and opinions about life. I guess I have to watch what I say huh? So if you read my profile you might know a bit about me, but if not I'll talk. So I'm 24 years old and although you might think I'm young I sure don't feel it. Right when I graduated from high school I joined the US Army and was off stationed in Korea. Even though I was in the Army I hated working out. Wait I hated RUNNING and I still don't like running and haven't really tried it since. Maybe that should be a future goal. I sure did like Muscle Strength training otherwise known as M.S. It was way preferred over running. We did it all...squats, lunges, crunches, push ups, sit ups and I got really great at it, except for the running of course. I went to my duty station, got pregnant, and ended up getting out and had my daughter. Right after I had my daughter I was 168 lbs, not bad considering that 160 was my Army weight. But I was swollen and heavy. I knew that if I kept it up and not do anything after that, that I would have surpassed 170 lbs. I was not happy with myself so I joined Weight Watchers with the help of my mother and I got all the way down to 133lbs. I was all happy and confident and felt GREAT. There was a problem though. I got comfortable and stopped going to my meetings, stopped measuring my food, and stopped tracking my workouts. Also while on WW I didn't really workout either. After leaving the military I never wanted to workout again. So I got on it again and started losing again and got down to 148 cause my weight went back up to pregnancy. Then I met the man of my life and I maintained it did well and then we started living together. Lets just say we don't eat healthy and everything he eats looks tasty and delicious and I want it. So I weighed at 165 in January 2009 and June 2009 I was 170 lbs. OMG I LET MYSELF GO and everyday my poor boyfriend would hear is "I hate myself, I'm so fat, how can you love me, will you love me when i'm 200lbs" and yes he loves me but I didn't love myself. He told me to do something about it and he was tired of hearing me. I felt bad cause I was being selfish and he was right I needed to do something about it instead of ranting and downing myself. So I joined a website (not beachbody, if you're interested message me and I'll tell you the site) and started tracking my meals again. Then I bought some walking DVDs and lost about 12 lbs on those. I was talking to a few girls on the website I track my food on and they were talking about the importance of Strength Training and told me about Chalean Extreme. So here I am on Chalean in the 2nd month and so far I have lost about 5 pounds and about 4-5inchs all over. I feel great about the changes currently and the ones I'm going to see with all the effort I'm putting into this. I'm also doing shakeology which helps with the nutrients and getting my eating in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.