Saturday, October 24, 2009

I''m taking a unscheduled day off from Chalean extreme- UGH MY BACK!!!!

Ugh my back hurts and hurts BAD. I stand up it hurts, sit down it hurts, lay down and it still hurts. I don'tknow if it is the workout or the bed or a collection of abuse I've laid on my back, but it hurts like a *expletive*. I will push it up to tomorrow I don't care if it puts me one day behind my goal. This hurts its a dull achyness that won't go away. I'm afraid of taking advil cause I might make it a habit. Thats how bad it is. I'm taking a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.