Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 23 - I had my first Shakeology

Day 23 of my 90 day Chalean Extreme Program. So far I'm doing well with my workouts and I think with knowing that I'm moving to a new phase next week I'm working out with more momentum. I'm still using 5-8 lbs cause don't want to buy new weights. Now I know I have my dumbbell set that I can make either 8 lbs or 12, but if I wanted to use them together I'd need another bar. Bummer. I've been spending a lot of money and I hate to have to spend more money on dumbbells. I might look on craigslist.

I tried my first Shakeology today and man is it CHOCOLATEY. Like not like milk chocolate either. It's like a DARK chocolate straight from the cocoa leaf itself. It's chocolatey. So I have gotten various Shakeology recipes. If you have any or can suggest some please let me know. I'm going to try some tomorrow. I chugged it down real fast though cause I didn't want to waste it. It has some good stuff in it and I love how it has 17grams of protein in it without milk added to it. That appeals to me cause I really want to work at upping my proteins.

So I am glad that I have finally gotten my food in check *knock on wood*. I got this neat little thing at CVS for like 8 bucks. It's a container that is as big as one of those Dunkin Donut coffee mugs and it holds your veggies/fruits in it and any dip you want to dip it in. I figure it would be a great way to get me to eat healthy on the go cause it also has a little ice pack in it. So it would keep your food cold for like 2-3 hours.


So that is pretty cool I think. Now I don't have an excuse. Also I've bought miniature raisin boxes to eat in my car. I figure they are a good car food cause they don't spoil and don't need to be refrigerated.

So that is my update I'm doing okay so far this Saturday is Weigh in and pictures I don't know if their would be much change but at least I feel great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.