Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 28 of Chalean Extreme my rest day

Today is my rest day I'm suppose to do my measurements on day 30 and tomorrow is suppose to be another burn it off day. I'm going to track my measurements today and take pictures.

These Following Pictures where taken on August 19th, so it's a little bit More than 30 Days in these pictures. I took these pictures the first time I did Chalean Extreme but then I injured myself so took a week off and restarted my program.



My Measurements were

Waist: 33.5
Hips: 39.2
Abductors: 37.1
Thight: 22.5
Chest: 36
Right arm: 12
Left arm: 12
Weight:152.8
Body Fat: approx. 20%


Todays Measurements are:
Waist: 32
Hips: 37.5
Abductors: 35.75
Thigh: 21 3/8
Chest: 37
Right arm:11 5/8
Left arm: 12 1/8
Body fat 19 %

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.