Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 19 of Chalean Extreme and 71 days more to go

Well so far my goal has been getting myself on track. I've been doing okay and thinking of what I should be eating first before putting it in my mouth. I've been focusing on staying within my calorie ranges and working with my protein/fat/carb ratio. It's getting there, my boyfriend is trying to watch his eating too. I think I'll ask him if he's serious enough to try tracking his calories on sparkpeople to start off with. I don't want to shove him into this, because I know it's a step one has to make for themselves and not so much for others.

One way I'm going to try to improve is to focus more on getting sparkpoints so that way I can read the health articles, track my fitness, goals, and put myself in the game again.

I wasn't tracking my CLX fitness cause I wasn't sure what to track it as. I am going to place the strength workouts individually under my favorites on sparkpeople so it is easier to track. I'm also going to track Chalene's Cardio like the Burn it off and Burn Intervals as High Impact aerobics. Honestly I'm just tracking it for the points so that way I can have a record of me actually doing physical fitness.

I also noticed I have to be a better sparkfriend. I've been busy and I apologize. I really need to check up on how they are doing, cause so many of them are awesome and help me when I'm doing crappy. I know that as much as I love people being there for me I need to be their for them. I'll try as much as I can to see how you are doing, but if I get busy stop by my page and say hi I love to know how your progress is going.

I ordered my chocolate shakeology as well which I am happy. It's going to act as a meal replacement but it's a lot more than that. It has many essential vitamins and minerals and lots of very healthy stuff. If you haven't checked it out...




So yea it's not JUST a meal replacement it's a lot more. So I'm excited not only is it going to improve my help but replacing my meal is going to help me balance my nutrition tracking.

I'm frickin EXCITED!!!

Oh yea I have to burn a copy of Chalene's Extreme motivation CD to listen to in the car. I think it's very important so that I can keep my mindframe right. Anyways I'll see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.