Sunday, August 30, 2009

ChaLean Extreme Day 4 - Burn Intervals and Ab Burner

Wow Burn Intervals was the most intense Cardio workout I have done since I was in the Army.  Jumping  squats, jumping jacks, lunges and an infinity number of bicep curls oh my.  Purpose of this is fat burning and muscular endurance.  Let me tell you it was tough there where times that I couldn't even finish a whole set.  I'm sure I'll get stronger and it will get easier.  The Ab Burner was good as well some of them I really tried giving it my all before reaching Muscle Failure, but the only thing I had the most trouble was the last workout that required balance on all fours...I'm horrible at balancing myself.  But man I was dripping in sweat, it was literally pouring off of me.  I'm glad though cause I know it is burning fat and the less fat I have the more my muscles will show once they are built.  Like Chalene Johnson says Muscle Burns fat so I know that the Burn Circuits and the added cardio I do at night are really going to give me great results...I hope.  Only time and hardwork will tell if this is true.  I'm not following Chalene's meal plan because I am balancing and watching my intake through Sparkpeople.com.  I'm only helping that it is sufficient. I can't wait to weigh and measure myself tomorrow on Sparkpeople.  I know I'm suppose to do it every 30 days for Chalean Extreme but I enjoy doing it ever week it motivates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.