Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 2- I'm sore

Wow my arms really hurt and the rest of my body I didn't think that I was going to be so sore because I didn't feel that the resistance bands were really doing their job.  I went out to Sports Authority yesterday and bought myself some 10 lbs dumbells.  I just don't know if I should keep em or take them back if I'm going to continue to use the bands.  My thought was to use the bands from beginning to end, since I've never seen a review or result page with ppl who would ONLY use the bands.  I have a 30 day return window and I kept my reciept plus IDK if 10lbs will be too light since I'm suppose to be getting stronger soon.  My thought would be if I use them and don't need them with in that window maybe I can take it back and get heavier once....maybe I'll go today and take it back.  I mean Dick's Sporting good's had this
Cap Barbell 40lb. Black Cast Set with Dumbbell Handles in Plastic Case - Dick's Sporting Goods

for 64.99 Maybe I can go to the store later and return the dumbells and get that set I mean it's 40lbs and might serve my purpose better.  Or just use the bands until the end of the program see my results and then redo the program with weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.