Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day one of ChaLean Extreme done

Done with the ChaLean extreme workout and I honestly enjoyed it.  The only only thing is that I think the resistance bands that I am using are too weak for me.  I'm using the Gold's Gyms Long Series resistance tube Kit.

Resistance Levels
  • Red- Medium
  • Blue - Heavy
  • Black- Ultra heavy
So I'm going through them and honestly I did the black and I didn't even go to muscle failure.  I mean I don't think I'm that strong you now but apparently next time I'm going to have to combine the Red and Black for more resistance.  I'm just worried that when I get stronger this product isn't going to do anything for me which sux because I was hoping to use the bands the whole way through so that I didn't have to go spend money on weights. Well I'm going to have to have breakfast.  Oh yea I'm not following the Food guide since I'm already trying to balance my meals with sparkpeople.com

Free Online Diet Plan at SparkPeople.com

For me it would be difficult to have to stick to a meal plan.  So ok it's time for me to eat breakfast so I'm a go :D

2 comments:

  1. hello jenn, iam new in this site and you are the first person iam talking to her . I want to say that you have beaufiul blogs .
    :D i wish to be my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool ty :) I am new as well. I don't really know how to friend you but I would be glad to

    ReplyDelete

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.