Friday, August 28, 2009

Chalean Extreme Day 2...again- 4 Miles of Walk away the pounds

Here I am posting again on the same day.  Well today I decided that I was going to do my Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds Intensity walk: Super Challenge 4 Mile walk.  I was thinking that I think the best way to get some results with my ChaLean workout would be to add some cardio.  I want to do at least 30 min of cardio in the afternoon and think it would prob be better if I did it with Leslie.  After a while I get bored/annoyed by her as much as I love her workouts, but this time was no exception but what I did was I lowered the volume (almost to mute) and played some Nelly Furtado in the background and I did.  My kids even joined me.  I usually hate working out when the kids are around cause they tend to get in my way and distract me (darn ADD can't focus on more than one thing at the same time ) but with Walk away the pounds it's so simple that I don't get off track when they join me.  So I did the 1hour long 4 mile video cause I didn't workout yesterday even though I wanted to.  I figure this way I can make up for my workout that I missed yesterday.  I know doing my cardio workouts are going to help me out a lot.  Especially since cardio helps decrease body fat, burns calories, and increases muscular endurance.  So after that walk I feel more sore.  I hope I don't over work myself, I'd hate to injure myself and then delay my progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.