Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day 3 of ChaLean extreme - Burn Circuit 2

I'm so glad that I am not sore from yesterdays 4 mile WATP walk.  So I'm doing the workout and I still don't like the bands.  It's a little easier cause the Gold Gym's bands have this black mesh to protect it from breaking from being stepped on but I really effected the flexibility of it so I cut it off.  It's still cumbersome cause I have to pause fix the positioning of my bands then if there isn't enough resistance I have to fix the placement of my footing.  At the end of my workout what should have been a 30 min workout turns into 1hour cause I have to constantly pause to fix my bands. Like I make sure to watch Band Basics which goes over how to do the workouts with the bands before you actually do it.  It's helpful but, idk maybe I'm just being picky I'm still using it though cause I said that I was going to use the bands the whole way through.  Also right now I'm using for my heaviest resistance the Black (Ultra Heavy) and Red (Medium) resistance together.  I'm just concerned that I'm going to out strength my workout and my results won't be as great.  Good thing I'm doing my nightly cardio...tonight is 2 miles of WATP.  I better do it tonight to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.