Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I finally got my Chalean Extreme

Day one starts tomorrow considering that I got my package so late cause apparently UPS doesn't know where my house is and I had to physically wait outside for my order.  All and all I'm happy I can get crackin'. So I already posted my before picture but I'm did my measurements.  And here they are
  • Waist     -   35.5 in.
  • Hips       -   40 in
  • Abductors- 37.5 in.
  • Chest     -   39.5
  • R. Arm   -  13 in.
  • L. Arm   -  12.5 in
  • Weight   - 156 lbs.
  • Body Fat % - 21% - Which is Ideal on the Chart...I'm surprised that it isn't higher but I'm happy with what it is.
Yup and these are my thighs.  I'm really hoping that I stick this through, cause I want to see major changes to my body and need to.  I will do it....I'm going to read my Muscle Burns fat guidebook I also have to do the fit test so I'll come back and tell you the results of that..:D

Okay Fit test completed....I am using the gold gym's resistance bands and I tried the medium, heavy, and ultra heavy turns out that I max out with the heavy resistance bands...go me right...


 

 

So here are my Fit test results: 
  • Push ups: 8
  • Crunches: 20 
  • Squats: 18
  • Forearm Plank: 35:10 secs
  • Overhead shoulder press: Ultra Heavy Band
  • Bicep Curl: Ultra Heavy Band aswellSit and Reach: 1in past my toes....not very flexible I know

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.