Saturday, August 22, 2009

Few more days until I start my Chalean extreme program

So according to my email my order is expected on August 27th. I checked it on the UPS tracking system and it's right now in Pennsylvania and got there at midnight. Yesterday I did the turbo jam learn and burn. Might as well do some exercising until I get my chalean extreme in.


I'm excited though to start my chalean extreme. I really need to get into shape and is hoping that I will help flatten my mommy belly that I have. I'm going to post my before picture.

Not the greatest or flattering but I'm really hoping to stick to this program and eat a healthy meal. My caloric intake is suppose to be 1200-1550 according to sparkpeople.com. I use sparkpeople a lot it is a great website for learning how to live a healthy lifestyle. So I'm a go don't know what else to say I'm very new to this. So buh-bye!
Also Currently my weight in this picture is 158.2 and I will take my measurements and weight when I get my package. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.