Sunday, November 8, 2009

I walked 5 Miles with Walk Away the Pounds

So yea I'm not doing Chalean at the moment because I pulled a muscle in my left shoulder. I decided to do my WATP DvDs instead. I figure I don't want to fall out of the habit of not working out so I'm doing this instead. I had to really force myself cause I haven't worked out in about 3-4 days, and you know how hard it is to get back into it after a few days of stopping. You don't really feel like jumping back in. Well I didn't either but I knew I needed too. I'm afraid of not working out and then not watching my eating either. My eating hasn't been great either. I've been eating within my calorie range but I keep sticking my hands in the the plastic pumpkin baskets if you know what I mean.

So while doing the workouts I tried limiting my arm movement and making them shorter. At the end though I just stopped moving my arms cause I could feel it starting to affect my shoulder. Anyways I got a good workout except my HR monitor said I burned like 900 calories. That can't be right you know cause that's like A LOT but I tracked it in my fitness tracker under "High Impact Aerobics" and it calculated a little under 500 cals which seems about right. Anywho I need to shower and head to bed. I feel so great pumping out that workout. Feel accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.