Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 6 of P90X Kenpo later tonight

I haven't done Kenpo yet cause my morning is busy and I don't have time for it quite yet. I'm going to my niece's birthday party at the Y and they are having it at the pool. This is great cause I can take my daughter swimming with me and I can get some added resistance/cardio training in the pool. I'm going to have too look up workouts I can do in a swimming pool so I can get some exercise in. So I'm not sure when the last time I wrote was so I will just update on my week so far, sorry if it is a repeat.

So I did yoga on Thursday I believe and that was fun. The hardest part for me was the half moon and twisting moon which is a move where you have to lift you arm and leg at the same time. Crazy right? I know it's just my first week though and my balance and coordination aren't the best to start off with. The next day though my back was sore I figure it's from all the salutations. I didn't expect to get sore from it but it was a nice little surprise. Yesterday I did Legs and Back and Ooo I feel it today. My glutes are sore and my back is feeling it as well. I'm not using the pull up bar nor did I get it because I have no room for it. So I got a door anchor on ebay for 3 bucks (free shipping) and used my Gold's Gym Resistance Tubing. I didn't think I would have gotten a great workout because it seemed a bit easy, but today proved me wrong. I first thought of stepping up the resistance on the tubings, but know I don't think that is necessary.

So like I said earlier tonight I'm doing Kenpo X so I'll try to remember to post an update. I just hope I won't be so tired I don't blog. So I have to go wash my hair now and get ready. Take care everyone. Also if you are interested in getting P90X please visit my site at http://www.beachbodycoach.com/jenndelgado

<3 Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.