Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 2 of P90x Plyometrics

This workout kicked my butt. I finished drenched in sweat. It was far from being cute. If you don't know what Plyometrics is, it's jump training. It's explosive movements where you have to jump A LOT. It was tough but I hung in there. I did like a good 85% percent of the workout. And that doesn't mean I didn't give it my all, just means I took extended breaks, modified my movements, and if I couldn't modify I still moved around (cause some movement is better than no movement). Even in Basic Training I have never had that GREAT of a workout in my life at all. It was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.