Monday, November 16, 2009

Day one of P90X

I know I didn't finish my Clx program but during my two weeks of recovering my arm injury I decided to start P90X. I have been seeing all of those crazy success stories on Youtube for it and I keep telling myself that I want to be that success story. So I did Chest & Back today and it wasn't so tough but I know I'm a feel it tomorrow. So far my eating is on point today, but I think I have a slight headache due to a lack of carbs. So tomorrow is Plyometrics and I'm afraid of it, esp since it's all explosive movements and I hate burpees. That's okay I gotta take it a day at a time and just BRING IT!!! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.