Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 11 of P90X Did Yoga now to do Turbo Jam - Need a new eating game plan

Man this is tough eating by the P90X Nutrition plan. I was doing fine and losing weight before with calorie counting, but I find myself not tracking and gaining weight and over eating with this Plan. I know that it is crucial to follow the P90X plain while doing the program to get the best results, but I honestly thing I'm going back to tracking on Sparkpeople. Plus I haven't been on SP in a while and it's cause I haven't been tracking. So I think I'm just going to eat the way I was before with Sparkpeople but just increase my calorie intake by 200- 300 calories so I'm eating around 1800 calories.

So I've been over eating yesterday and today. I did Turbo Jam yesterday to burn the excess calories. I think that I'm going to do the same right after this blog. I'm going to do the Cardio Party that is 45 mins long. I might even use the weighted gloves to burn more. So yea everyone that is the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.