Thursday, December 3, 2009

P90X day 16 Cardio X instead of Plyometrics

I’m not happy I did this workout. I did it because I wanted to see how it is compared to Plyo and I’m not complaining about the workout itself cause I know it’s targeted to people just starting out. I’m just upset that I did it cause as hard as Plyo is I know I could have brought it or atleast keep up with most of it. I say Cardio X overall is good for people JUST starting out and are not used to working out so hard.

Next time I def need to do the Plyometrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Be advised that I will moderate the comments. Any rude, lewd, immature, and/or hateful remarks will NOT be allowed. This is my own personal blog and I would like you to be respectful and mindful of what you say.